Saturday, August 15, 2009

Skinhead WIP IX

I want it to look like its had a bit of modification and repair by the unit.
Like its been adapted to suit Mercenary battle tactics.

Added a small cover for the engine this eve.

I used the square plastic sheet from the Heinrich kit to make it, I scrubbed it with some sandpaper to take the shine off.
Then roughly marked out the shape I wanted

After cutting and shaping around a dental tool, I ended up with this
Measurements consisted of holding the part up to the model and roughly marking the bend points.

Then it was simply a case of glueing it on. when its dry I'll finish it off..

No comments:

Post a Comment