A bit more progress on the bust.
Had to re-do the back of the hat, the area had been destroyed by a casting lug.
I used Kneadatite to expand the join to the head, edging cord, and make the shape.
Then I blended the shape in with MMD Green Putty, this creates a skin and hardens the surface of the Kneadatite for whatever reason. It makes it easier to sand smooth.
The edge of one of the epaulettes had a mising piece, so I replaced that with Plasticard.
I started on the face by painting a deep red in to all of the areas that blood pools.
The paint is still wet here, not gloss.
Here's the head after a couple of layers, I'm changing the jacket colour to make it Autumn Oakleaf with a reversible winter side.