Monday, August 23, 2010

Neuspotter 1:20 kit III

My Ma.k. Kebab



I've run the rod that will hold it above the base right the way through the structure.
This essentially means most of the model is sat on a supporting metal frame, making it stronger. Only the arms and rear detail will be hanging from it.



Unfortunately I screwed up drilling the cap from the memory module, so I had to replace it.



Three wheelparts from the Revell 1/35 RS0/03 kit make up the new cap.
Though this has meant I've been able to strengthen the point the rod makes contact with the model.





I've added a few new ports on the main body, I want it to have more cabling snaking around.
Also added a new armour plate, and some more surface detail from random tank parts.



I've also made some progress on the AG pods.

No comments:

Post a Comment