My Ma.k. Kebab
I've run the rod that will hold it above the base right the way through the structure.
This essentially means most of the model is sat on a supporting metal frame, making it stronger. Only the arms and rear detail will be hanging from it.
Unfortunately I screwed up drilling the cap from the memory module, so I had to replace it.
Three wheelparts from the Revell 1/35 RS0/03 kit make up the new cap.
Though this has meant I've been able to strengthen the point the rod makes contact with the model.
I've added a few new ports on the main body, I want it to have more cabling snaking around.
Also added a new armour plate, and some more surface detail from random tank parts.
I've also made some progress on the AG pods.